Are you a PE teacher who is keen for a role from September?
We are recruiting for a PE teacher to work in a central Bristol school from September.
About the school
* Ofsted rated Good
* Made significant improvements in the core subjects in the past few years
* A strong leadership team committed to getting the best from all pupils
* SEN pupils make good progress at this school
The benefits of working with Monarch Education are:
* Life works employee benefits programme
* Guaranteed work scheme
* Opportunity to work in and develop relationships with local schools
The successful candidates will have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (Induction is not necessary, we are always happy to work with NQTs)
* Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four curriculum knowledge. Key Stage 5 would be an added bonus
* A flexible and resourceful approach
* Excellent time management skills
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa)
*Hold QTS in the UK
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks
If you think this is the next step in your career, then pleased send your CV to Mike Cope at or alternatively call 07789501103.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. Your application will be subject to a minimum of 2 suitable references and an enhanced DBS check