Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing have a fantastic opportunity for a Brazer to join a leading manufacturer based in Sheffield.
Under general supervision, the Brazer will assist in layout, fit and braze (or solder) together components to assemble/repair drill bits using torch or welding machinery and flux.
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of manufacturing work environments
• Braze cutters into bit pockets according to approved work instructions
• Prepare and clean the bit, cutters, braze area and associated supplies
• Complete all documentation necessary for the braze process
• Visually inspect the bit and cutters before and after braze operation to deliver quality product
• Demonstrate the ability to read production schedule
• Provide help to co-workers as needed
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Be able to follow detailed instructions; excellent attention to detail; a logical and methodical approach to work
• Have a responsible attitude towards safety
• Good time keeping and attendance record; ability to work as part of a team
• Experience working in the tool cutting industry
• Process driven
• Flexible approach to work
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Hannah Frankland at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed).
Elevation Recruitment Group’s Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Engineering and Manufacturing positions, visit (url removed)