60,000 – 65,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)Watford, Hertfordshire
One of our key clients has approached us to source an Associate Structural Engineer to join their Watford office on a full-time permanent basis.This is a lucrative opportunity for the successful Associate Structural Engineer, as our client is a highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy who are known throughout the industry for their unrivalled client-focused approach to work, with engineers & technicians of all levels working closely together to ensure each project is delivered with care.If you’re an experienced Associate Structural Engineer who is looking to take that next within a nationally recognised firm, this vacancy is ideal for you.Projects: Residential, High-Rise, Industrial, Retail, Commercial and more.Requirements & Duties:* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE)
* Have at least 10 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer working on all forms of construction & building types
* Have excellent report writing skills
* Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
* A strong level of experience in structural analysis design essential, experience assessing existing structures desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm – the successful Associate Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package.If this role is of interest to you, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply – suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.