negotiable / Month
This new opportunity will allow for an expeirenced senior structural engineer to develop their commercial skills as an Associate supporting the Director to lead and grow the Cambridge design capabilities.
You’ll need a strong technical background, but you’ll also have the opportunity to expand your managerial and business development skills, offering excellent scope for career progression.
* Support in the development and delivery of the local business plan.
* Assisting with business development activity to further enhance, grow and diversify our structural engineering capabilities.
* Overseeing projects from conceptual planning stage through to construction
* Engaging with and managing the needs of clients and fellow professionals, managing all deliverables to ensure client satisfaction and commercial and technical project success.
* Defining technical specifications.
* Working closely with the Partner and Director to manage risk, costs, fees and commercial outcomes
* Ensuring all projects are completed in a timely and cost effective way.
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and a Chartered Structural Engineer and has developed their career in building design.
* Aptitude to think outside the box while encouraging others to deliver elegant, practical and safe engineering solutions
* A passion for working with clients and fellow professionals who care about their projects and mentoring the team to achieve these values
* Experience of a client facing role and managing teams and resources effectively.
* Experience of working across a broad range of clients.
* Experience of working on a range of structural / buildings projects.
* Experience in preparing and negotiating fees and appointments.
For more details please call (phone number removed).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application