£50,000 to £65,000 + package
Our client is a well known multi disciplinary design consultancy based in Surrey.
They are currently looking to recruit a Structural/Civil Associate level candidate to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering many different construction sectors
throughout the UK, including healthcare, commercial offices, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes.
To help ensure that the company provides a first class structural and civil engineering consultancy services.
To contribute to the companies’ vision and strategic objective to provide a fully integrated, high quality service to our clients in a friendly,
professional manner and to reflect our passion for innovative and sustainable construction.
1. Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
2. Attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections
3. Ensure Projects are efficiently and effectively managed within the project budget and timeframe.
4. Seek opportunities for the Practice through Business Development
5. Negotiate fees for new projects as delegated by the Partners
6. Provide technical support to staff and clients.
7. Ensure designs and details produced meet the clients requirements, statutory regulations and Codes of Practice
8. Mentoring and training members of staff.
9. Undertaking management tasks as delegated by Partners
Location and Communication The person would report direct to the Partner(s).
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering Degree from an ICE approved institution.
Strong leadership abilities
Good communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
Good analytical and organisation skills.
High level of IT proficiency.
Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to work.
Ability to assess, prioritise work for the team.
Good presentation skills.
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Ross on: (phone number removed), or apply now to (url removed) with your CV
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd act as an Employment Agency who specialise in the placement of Engineers/ Surveyors/ Planners/ Project Managers.
Some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted