Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to work on a 115 unit RC frame residential project in Reading from groundworks to completion, building large luxury apartments and contemporary houses; on a two and a half year build programme, near Kennet Island in Reading, Berkshire.
* Assistant Site Manager responsible for managing a new build luxury apartment and housing project from start to finish
* Responsible for all aspects of the build
* Reporting to a Senior Site Manager and Project Manager on site
* RC frame construction with larger than average units built to a high spec
The ideal candidate will be an Assistant Site Manager or with a background in delivering new build residential schemes; able to manage subcontractors to deliver an exceptional quality product, whilst overseeing health and safety on the project.
Experience working for a main contractor or residential developer is preferential, and experience dealing with the NHBC is preferred.
The company in question are an established developer with successful divisions that operate in London and the South East, who have recently expanded into the Thames Valley; with plans to make it their newest success!
* £250M Turnover Business completing 800 units a year
* Excellent financial position
* Great reputation in the industry
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Track record of promoting from within
What’s on Offer
* Salary up to £45,000
* £5,500 Car Allowance or Top Spec Company Car
* 10% Pension
* 10% Bonus
* Excellent Package
If you are interested in this Assistant Site Manager opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a member of team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further