negotiable / Month
Aerospace & Defence Sector
Salary: 20 – 25 per hour
Location: Filton, England
Date Posted: Added 8 days ago
Key skills for this job
A fantastic Assistant Manager vacancy with a well respected defence engineering organisation.
A well respected defence organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to join their dedicated team of professionals. The role is based in Bristol and is for an initial 8 month duration. There is a rate of 25Ltd Per Hour on offer for successful candidates. Please find the description below:
Key Responsibility Areas
Assisting the IPT Lead with all aspects of Project Management, including but not limited to;
* Assisting with Risk/issues management
* Generating monthly project status reports for review and agreement with the IPT lead
* Maintaining the Project register of assumptions, exclusions and dependencies
* In conjunction with the project planner and sub-contract manager, manage and report on the status internal/external dependencies
* Support to the Project Planner in reviewing schedules and tracking subcontractor progress
* Assist with the production of the up/down Contract Change Requests
* Management and support to the production and issuing of contract document deliverables
* Maintain the project Action trackers
* Support the sub-contract manager in managing the import / export of documentation and hardware
* Day to day support to the IPT lead
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
* Appropriate Degree / Qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
* Project delivery experience including ability to deliver projects to cost, schedule and technical requirements in a difficult financial environment.
* Demonstrated experience using process skills such as EVM, CPA & Risk/ Opportunity management.
* Experience of being in close contact with customer stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction maintained
* A good understanding of SAP an advantage
Ability to work within a team and across teams
Simply click on the apply button now.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn