Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working with a progressive organisation based in the Worksop Area who are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant. This newly created position is reporting into the Financial Controller.
Assistant Accountant Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assisting with budgets and forecasts
• KPI analysis improving inefficiencies
• Variance analysis
In order to be considered for this role, applicants will possess the following skills:
– Previous experience in a fast paced commercial environment
– Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
– IT literate including pivot tables and v-look ups
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate with be part qualified CIMA or ACCA with previous experience of working in a fast paced environment. Alternatively a candidate with some strong commercial experience coming to the end of their AAT would be considered. Strong analytical ability is essential as well as the ability to challenge and develop key areas of the business. In return full study support will be provided.
This is an exciting role for a motivated self-starter who is looking to join a progressive and growing business. If you match the required criteria and would like to know more about this position then please don't hesitate to contact me without delay. Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountant