Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 x Assembler / Fitter for our client based in Maldon on a 3 – 6 month Temporary to permanent basis.
* Assembly of machines/fitting electrical assembly boxes and making pipes sets
* Operate within Standard Operating Procedures and Job Safety Analysis
* Ensure product quality and specifications are achieved and ensure productivity is maximised
* Ensure the safe use of company equipment including electrical, pneumatic, refrigerant and oxygen/acetylene equipment. Work safely with regard for self and others
* Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use or at the end of the working day
* Ensure processing methodology and processes (Quality, Safety, etc.) are adhered to and not compromised
* Report/escalate unsolved problems to Production Supervisor/Manager
* Complete daily process and inspection paperwork as required.
* Look after, use correctly, store and secure all tools provided (tidy and secure all tools at the end of each shift)
* Ensure housekeeping is maintained to a satisfactory standard especially after completion of a Product Build
* Certified Category D Brazing (preferred or training will be given)
Hours are Mon – Fri 8am – 4.45pm
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, Property/Estate Agency (Land and New Homes), Motor Finance and Asset Finance Markets, as well as many more. We take pride in building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates