An Architectural Technician is required for a small but dynamic and award-winning architectural practice based in Bishop Auckland, County Durham. This practice has won several local and region awards over the past 3 years and require an Architectural Technician to assist them with an ever-growing workload.
Why This Practice
The opportunity as an Architectural Technician to run and manage your own projects from start to finish and work on a variety of residential, commercial and education projects in the region. This practice has won several local and regional awards over the last few years! Within the practice, itself is a family feel the environment and a culture where everyone works together.
Why This Position: Architectural Technician
* Contribute to the design and delivery of projects
* Use AutoCAD to produce working drawings
* Draw up existing and proposed plans,
* Produce working drawings, building regulations, and construction information
* Willing to help within the busy practice
To Be Considered: Architectural Technician
* A job or project runner with previous experience of running projects from inception to completion
* Full knowledge of current building regulations
* Own transport and car owner
* Proficient in AutoCAD to produce planning, building regulations, and working drawings
* Self-motivated and strong design skills
Salary & Benefits
Up to £28K for the right Architectural Technician (DOE)
For More Information
Contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment for more information on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed).
REF: 828264 | Durham | Architectural Technician