negotiable / Month
Salary:25000 – 27000 per annum + Benefits
Application Support, Software Support Analyst, ERP, SQL Server, Financial Software / Manufacturing Enterprise Software, SQL Server, Databases, 1st / 2nd Service Desk, External Client Support East Midlands 25-27K
Our client is a profitable and rapidly expanding Software House. They are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their busy Software Support team. Full training of the clients software will be provided. Hours are 9-6, Monday Friday (no shift work whoop whoop!) Modern office facility with free parking.
The skills needed for this role are:
* Previous experience of working in a Application Software Support / Customer Support role
* Experience of call logging and dealing with 2nd/3rd Line Software Support issues
* Experience of working within a similar environment such as Financial / Accounting software (not a necessity). As long as its software support not just general IT
* An understanding of databases (preferably SQL Server)
* Some understanding of how programming works
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
The benefits: This Midlands Software House is expanding, everyone is genuinely excited about the future. Technology & Product investment as well as training for all staff makes for a successful career opportunity. They provide a competitive salary and benefits package 25-27K. Based in the Hub of the East Midlands Technology district so accessible by publice transport as well car, also close to restaurants and shops. Smart/Casual dress code (no tie/jacket required), some flexibility with hours. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you dont have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.