Analytical PPC specialist
This is a unique opportunity for a performance focused and highly analytical PPC specialist to join an international London-based company with big ambitions.
Our client operates in a complex market place, so they are looking for someone who has an understanding of business and marketing objectives, someone who is proactive and self-motivated, have an analytical and mathematical brain, have great attention to detail and a background in performance marketing.
This role is all about growing revenue and at the same time optimising the accounts to improve efficiency.
The successful candidate will become part and work closely with a talented and driven team.
• Maintain and grow PPC Accounts in Google Ads and Bing
• Extensive keyword research
• Write and test ad copy
• Analyse, find opportunities and communicate where actions need to be taken to improve campaign performance
• Implement various optimisation tasks
• Analysis and reporting on seasonal campaigns
• Create new campaigns, ad groups and perform extensive keyword research
• Help with new client additions, deletions and periodic special offer campaigns
• A/B split test analysis and set-up
• Keep abreast of latest industry trends, to ensure they are at the forefront of digital acquisition techniques
• Share learnings within the team
Required skills and experience
• At least 3 years PPC experience on both Bing and Google (Google certification a plus).
• Fluent written/spoken English
• Experience of third-party PPC management platform
• Intermediate>Adv. Excel Skills
• Ability to think creatively about how to optimise PPC campaigns and desire to innovate and move at pace
• University degree
• Mathematical mind
• Highly analytical
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem Solving
• Personal Effectiveness
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch with myself, Chloe Scott at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market