negotiable / Month
Do you take great pride in Administration and Customer Service ? Are you attentive to detail? If yes continue reading and apply today!
Our client, A Tier 1 bank is looking for confident Administrative Assistants. You will be responsible for the handling of day to day customer queries/Administration received via phone or email in a timely and effective manner with the full appreciation of customer impact.
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or technical support duties where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Group policies, processes and procedures.
* Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member.
* As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given
* Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary, verify and check their work and identify more formal training where appropriate.
* Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems.
* When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
* Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe
The candidate must have:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Analytical skill’s
* Admin/ data experience
The role is a full-time shift working Monday-Friday 09:00-5:00pm. A face to face interview would be required for the role.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy