negotiable / Month
The Account Manager must develop already profitable existing business accounts.
The Account Manager should be a pro-active self-motivated individual who has an ability to build
strong business relationships.
The Account Manager will report directly into the Sales Director.
Key Internal Objectives
1. You will develop existing company key accounts making sure these accounts grow month on
2. Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting for External BDM.
3. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; account development;
4. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are
captured and explored.
5. You will have individual responsibility for new growing accounts. Support is available from the
6. As a representative of the company at industry events and tradeshows, quarterly client visits,
your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new
business leads and contacts.
7. A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment
8. Responding to requests for information in a timely manner
9. You will effectively interact with other departments like marketing and the technical team when
handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief.
10. Ensure you are fully knowledgeable with regards to the Market Place and legislative changes or
areas that effect the industry.
A personable individual and a great communicator, you will have the ability to make the right
impression with clients giving them complete confidence in your ability as well as your
There is a speedy job progression fast track to BDM for this specific role, so if you are hungry to move forward in your career and maximise your earning potential, this is the role for you