Job title: 3rd Line Linux Analyst
Contact Name: Ben Williams
Job Reference: 755225
About the Company
A medium sized Bristol based company with over 15 years of experience in communications and marketing. We are looking for a 3rd Line Linux Analyst to provide continued support and the smooth operation of the IT service and infrastructure.
As a 3rd Line Linux Analyst you will…
The role will require a high level of technical ability in supporting both Windows and Linux environments.
You will be responsible for delivering 3rd Line projects across the business as well as BAU 2nd Line support when required.
You will also…
• Analyse system architecture to plan and implement more efficient client device management practices.
• Provide a point of reference and escalation point for the team.
• Manage the prioritisation of 3rd Line workload to ensure SLA commitments are met.
What you need to be successful as a 3rd Line Linux Analyst.
• A working understanding and/or technical certification in Redhat/Centos/AIX, Shell Scripting, WMWare (VCP), and Windows Server.
• Networking experience (Cisco, CCNA)
• Project management
What we can offer you:
• Up to £45,000
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Free refreshments including fresh fruit
• Gym membership discounts
What to do now?
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply with an updated version of your CV or speak with Ben Williams at Fusion People, Bristol.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website